On weekends it usually isn’t until late Sunday evening before I can continue posting here on Journey2Kona2019. In late November I discovered that Arnel Gonce had nominated J2K2019 for the 2012 Blog Of The Year Award but I’ve been late in accepting it due to my foot surgery on December 3rd! Because we all struggle to understand our lives I am especially happy to know that something I have written is of use to others!
I came across Arnel’s blog All Things Boys in my quest to better understand the challenges faced by parents who have children on the autism spectrum. Her lighthearted, carry-no-excess-baggage approach to Life, Family and Living Well resonates so much with me, and her photography posts are something I look forward to each week! I think you will find something wonderful at All Things Boys as well !! Thank-you, Arnel !
The ‘rules’ for this award are simple:
1. Select the blog(s) you think deserve the 2012 Blog of the Year Award
2. Write a blog post and tell us about the blog(s) you have chosen – there’s no minimum or maximum number of blogs required – and ‘present’ them with their award.
3. Please include a link back to this page ‘Blog of the Year 2012’ Award – http://thethoughtpalette.co.uk/our-awards/blog-of-the-year-2012-award/ and include these ‘rules’ in your post (please don’t alter the rules or the badges!)
4. Let the blog(s) you have chosen know that you have given them this award and share the ‘rules’ with them
5. You can now also join our Facebook group – click ‘like’ on this page ‘Blog of the Year 2012’ Award Facebook group and then you can share your blog with an even wider audience
6. As a winner of the award – please add a link back to the blog that presented you with the award – and then proudly display the award on your blog and sidebar … and start collecting stars…
Yes – that’s right – there are stars to collect!
Unlike other awards which you can only add to your blog once – this award is different!
When you begin you will receive the ‘1 star’ award – and every time you are given the award by another blog – you can add another star!
There are a total of 6 stars to collect.
Which means that you can check out your favorite blogs – and even if they have already been given the award by someone else – you can still bestow it on them again and help them to reach the maximum 6 stars!
Blogs to Award:
The Art of Ecarlatte Alexandre Straub – Survivor of the traumatic 2010 Earthquake in Haiti, this self-taught painter captures her memories of peaceful countryscapes with a penchant for vivid colors!
It’s a Wunderful Life – Ray and Jenny Wunder raising “high-functioning” autistic five-year-old twin boys who reveal the deeper meanings of Life to their parents one noisy day at a time! Priceless stories!
Darrell Hill, Painter – A bold impressionist oil painter living in Hawaii whose art will liven up your life!
J.Ricci Energy – Uplifting quotes and stunning images as food for thought. Typically a daily post but taking a short summer break… worth bookmarking!
Gerry Straub’s Blog – A successful film producer and director in California deeply ponders the essence and breadth of Christianity in today’s high-speed yet disorienting world.
Pax et Bonum Communications – Compelling films about the social injustice and poverty of the poor, motivating you toward taking action on a personal level. Things to think about.
Cast Light – Frequent posts to lift up your day, which always seem to arrive at just the right time!
Clare Flourish – An ever-evolving, visually intriguing and passionate explorations of a female-identifying transgendered person living in a sometimes less-than-understanding world. Stories and fine art to make you consider your own life.